Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Is Tina "Palin" in Comparison?



Okay, so the subject line isn't the most original I could have come up with. Consider this though that my mind is still coming to terms with the matter of "relaxation". It's been one harrowing week (well, maybe harrowing is a bit heavy on the dramatic front, but its been a taxing one mentally). Why you ask? Studies my friends.....studies. The constant quest for mental stimulation to further ourselves in the wonderful world we live. Plus, it just looks good on your resume' right? Indeed.:-)

But now I've sidetracked myself from the actual post at hand. I opened up the Yahoo site a few moments ago and found myself greeted by the face of Tina Fey (pictured on the left). For those not in the know, she's the star of (or one of the stars of) the award winning hit comedy 30 Rock. Now with all this news and media coverage of failed US Vice Presidential bidder, Alaska's Sarah Palin (pictured on the right), my mind started playing the age-old game of "Doesn't she look like?". I'm happy to say that I'm not the only one that sees some sort of freaky resemblance here. Recently SNL did a show where Tina spoofed Palin. I must admit, I just heard about it today and can't wait to catch it on youtube or something. As per usual, I can expect a few who totally disagree with this comparison.......that's fine with me. You do that. But you'll come around, you'll see.......they always do.:-)


2 comments:

Jillian Doolittle said...

Ah yes, the good old "Does she look like" game. I'm all too familiar with that one. Only problem is, no-one ever agrees with me. At least you've got a group of people who concur. I suppose I should concur as well...

Anonymous said...

Concurrence is essential. For if we do not have concurrence then chaos would be the order of the day. Stick to the drawn lines of the group and you'll be fine.:-)